Wednesday, May 26, 2010

The Last Post: Not!

Hello, all. I am sorry to tell you that there are no more independent reading posts for the year, since the school year is coming to a close. However, I have a proposition. If anyone is interested, I could continue with the blog. It would no longer be an independent reading blog, just a discussion blog. I could try to get as many people involved as possible, and it could actually be serious discussion, but I need to have people interested. Since the blog is not independent reading, we could discuss any topic for as long as we want with no time limits, and I would not necessarily have to pick all of the topics. If you are interested, please say so by commenting with your thoughts. If you are interested and know anybody else who might be interested, please spread the word. If I do not get enough interest, then this will indeed be the last post.

5 comments:

  1. Oh, please, continue the blog! Here at the middle school we have arguments about topics you first introduced us to. Please, we need you! Keep up the great work!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I didn't realize that there was arguments over this kind of stuff at the middle school! Good news to hear. Would it be preferred to keep the blog as "Dan's Independent Reading" or should I create a separate blog all together? Either way is fine with me.

    ReplyDelete
  3. One other comment. Over the summer, it is not likely to have arguments at the middle school if there is no school! I will certainly use similar topics for next year's independent reading if there is a blog. My question is, should I continue over the summer?

    ReplyDelete
  4. I'm out of town a few weeks and might not get to a computer, but I would still love to keep my mind sharp. You can only make so many brownies and rebeat so many video games before your brain turns to gray jello. Your blog would certainly help, if it stayed operational over vacation. Also, I would keep it under this site, so we can find the archives and everything, but you might want to change the name, as the old one is no longer applicable.

    ReplyDelete
  5. DUDE, I hope you know that I was following through in my education in the middle school. And of course you know my sister to be a super geek. (I am even worse) and so it would be obvious that I have helped twist some people's mushy brains to think in the quantum and relative perspectives.
    p.s. I think you should continue the blog.

    ReplyDelete