Sunday, February 21, 2010

Independent Reading Day 1

I just started reading a novel entitled Pebble in the Sky by Isaac Asimov. The book is about a man named Joseph Schwartz who is warped into the future by a nuclear experimental accident. The story is about a well colonized universe, but mostly takes place on Earth. I think that this book has a very intruiging plot base to it. I have not yet read far enough in the book to find out what the future universe looks like except for the fact that Earth has been neglected when it comes to the hundreds of planets in existence. Earth is not the capital of the universe, it is actually on another planet! I think it will be interesting to find out what will happen to Joseph Schwartz when he sees the rest of Earth!

1 comment:

  1. Mmmmm. Sound like a very good story indeed. Mmmmmmmmhmmmmmm... By the way, I'M FOLLOWING YOU!!!!!!!!!!!

    ReplyDelete